When a loved one needs assistance with daily activities of life, the idea of living alone seems unreasonable. All of us want to live independently in our own home, but many need assistance. This is where Garrett Woods can help.
Amenities & Services
- 24-hour nursing care
- Medication Management
- Three nutritious, carefully prepared meals and snacks daily
- An active social and recreation program
- Wine & cheese tasting
- Bridge, games, puzzles, bingo
- Church, Bible Study
- Cable TV and WIFI services
- Onsite Beauty/Barber Salon
- Daily trash service
- Weekly housekeeping service and linens laundered weekly
- All utilities paid (except phone)
- 24-hour security and emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Doctors Appointments
- All maintenance of building and grounds
A $1,000 non-refundable community fee is required at time of application. An additional pet deposit of $500 is required if applicable. You are guaranteed a refund of your community fee if you change your mind before moving in.
Cost of Living
Select the link below to download our Cost of Living worksheet. This will help you compare your current cost of living to the cost of living at Garrett Woods.